Dr. med. Alexander Seiz
Specialist in Pediatrics FMH
Training, University graduates
- 2013 member of the Swiss society of Pediatrics
- 2012 inter-university diploma «Psychoperinatalite».
- 2009 winner of the National competition of hospital practitioner of public health institutions in France
- 2008 specialist in Pediatrics
- 2007 trainer ERC (European Resuscitation Council) for European Newborn Life Support (ENLS) and European Paediatric Life Support (EPLS)
- 2007 inter-university diploma "neonatology in maternity.
- 2006 inter-university diploma «mountain emergency medicine.
- 2004 diploma "medico-surgical emergencies in Pediatrics.
- 2002 capacity of emergency medicine, St. Etienne
- 1999 thesis: "the phenomena of tolerance in a non active immune stimulation", University of Freiburg, Germany
- 1997 German diploma concerning the examination to the profession of physician
- 1996-1997 served residency materials: anaesthesia, surgery, internal medicine
- 1987-1996 medical studies: University of Freiburg, Germany
- Since 2013 ambulatory Pediatire in office
- 2009-2013 practitioner hospital in General Pediatrics and neonatology
- 2003-2009 practitioner hospital at the CHU of Saint Etienne, pediatric emergency
- 2001-2003 assistant of hospitals to the Firminy CHG emergency service
- 1997-1999 assistant to hospitals at the CHU in Freiburg, Germany, section of Hematology/Oncology
- 1997-1999 teacher at CHU in Freiburg, Germany under the DCEM1
- 1996-2004 lecturer nursing training centre
- 1991-1999 clinical researcher at the CHU in Freiburg, section of Hematology/Oncology, research group: 'aspecific active immune Stimulation.
After graduating doctor in Freiburg (Germany) in 1997, he worked in Hematology-Oncology and research.
Based in France since 2000, he completed his postgraduate training in emergency medicine and Pediatrics.
Since then, he worked as a hospital with a maternity activity practitioner, General Pediatrics and it ensures consultation specialized attention deficit disorders.
He has since spring 2013, Pediatrics in liberal in Geneva. .
The antenatal and neonatology to adolescents, Dr. Seiz medicine offers a full paediatric support.
Pediatric sub-specialites are covered by a collaboration with the University hospitals of Geneva.
Nach abgeschlossenem Medizinstudium hat Dr. Seiz in der hamatologisch-onkologischen Abteilung der Universitätsklinik in Freiburg im Breisgau clinical und in der Forschung ist. Seit dem Jahr 2000 in Frankreich lebend, hat er sleeps seine Ausbildung zum Notarzt und Facharzt für Kinder-und Jugendmedizin absolviert. Gestimmt ist er als Oberarzt in der Neugeborenen-medizin, und allgemeiner Pädiatrie tätig. ER derives eine spezialisierte Sprechstunde für Aufmerksamkeitsdefizite. Seit Frühjahr 2013 niedergelassener Kinderarzt in Genf.
Even mit vorgeburtlicher Beratung über die Betreuung Neugeborener bis zur Adoleszenten-Ambulanz bietet Dr. Seiz ein breites Spektrum an padiatrisches. Pädiatri Subspezialitaten werden in Zusammenarbeit mit den Genfer Universitatskliniken abgedeckt.
After completing his training as a physician Dr. Seiz worked clinically and in research at the department of haematology and oncology at the university hospital in Freiburg, Germany. Living in France since 2000, he has specialised in emergency medicine and paediatrics, and is a consultant at the hospital of Saint Julien-en-Genevois, France. After 15 years of practice in a hospital and university environment, Dr. Seiz has 2013 opened his private practice in Geneva. Of German mother-tongue, Dr. Seiz also receives patients in English and French.
He specializes in prenatal – neonatal, paediatric and adolescent medicine. Dr. Seiz also has special training in attention deficit and hyperactivity disorders. Paediatric sub-specialties are treated in cooperation with the Geneva university hospitals.
Council of breastfeeding
Classic follow-up in the neonatal period to adolescence (prevention in Pediatrics according to official recommendations of the Swiss society of Pediatrics)
Behavioural (attentional deficit, hyperactivity)
Support for the overweight
Participation in the cantonal program of vaccination against cancer of the cervix.
Medico-surgical paediatric emergencies