- PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) injections
Platelet-rich plasma, or PRP, is a substance that actively stimulates healing when injected. PRP treatment, which is based on the patient’s own blood, is the highly efficient and innovative treatment in anti-aging medicine, which is provided by the GENEVA MEDERI CLINIC – Swiss Bellefontaine Health and Wellness Center. Treatment naturally rejuvenates the skin, makes it more supple, elastic and firmed. PRP injections, which are also named as “Vampire facelift” or “plasma lifting”, help significantly to eliminate the appearance of wrinkles & fine lines, bring radiance to the skin, restore tonicity, even the skin tone, and even reactivate the hair bulbs encouraging regrowth, when injected into the scalp.
The results from the PRP injection are almost immediate, astonishing and more importantly extremely durable. The positive results after the PRP injections could be active during the couple of years, until the aging resumes its rights.
- Venous and arterial leg ulcers
- Hair loss disorders
- First and second degree thermal burns
- Facial rejuvenation (face, neck, neckline, etc.)
- Post-traumatic scars
- Dark spots
- Acne and pore tightening
- Wounds and diabetic ulcers
- Tissue healing
- Rheumatology: tendinitis, osteoarthritis, etc.
- PRP Treatment Procedure
- A professional will collect a sample of your blood. The amount of the sample depends on the area where it will be injected afterwards. For example, the amount of blood requested for the scalp injections is around 20 milliliters, which constitutes a bit more than a tea spoon size.
- The blood is placed into a centrifuge and spun using a carefully determined protocol. This is a machine that spins around very quickly, inducing the blood components to separate. The separation process takes about 15 minutes.
- A doctor takes the separated plasma and prepares it for injection into the targeted area.
The normal activity can be resumed after several hours. New sessions could be suggested each 3–6 months in order to improve the skin regeneration process.
- PRP Results
From the forties, wrinkles and fine lines actively appear and the skin of the
face and décolleté begins to fray, especially if you have abused the
sun. PRP injections help to stimulate dermal stem cells that produce collagen
and elastin. It rejuvenates and beautifies the skin of the face,
neck, hands or treat certain skin imperfections.
“Vampire Lift”: The prevention of aging of the skin
Plasma, which is rich in platelets, preserves the skin’s natural hydratation and
protects it from all external aggressions (tobacco, pollution, etc).
Ideal from the age of 25 to obtain an instant radiance effect and
delay the appearance of the first wrinkles.
Treatment of skin imperfections
PRP is also very efficient in reduction of dark circles, elimination of the
appearance of all type of scars (acne scars, accidental scars or scars after
surgery) and treatment of stretch marks.
The PRP helps to slow down the hair loss and stimulate its regrowth.
The PRP has regenerative virtues in the vaginal labia, to restore
firmness and tone.
PRP improves sexual function
In men and women of all ages for stimulating blood vessel growth and nerve
regeneration: erection is improved in men while women are more sensitive or have
greater excitement leading more easily to orgasm. It goes without saying that orgasm
in both sexes involves complex and interconnected mechanisms on the physical,
psychological and emotional levels. The PRP does not pretend to solve everything but
brings an extraordinary progress in this field.
- PRP benefits
- 100% secure. PRP therapy uses platelets collected from the patient’s own blood.
There is therefore no risk of disease transmission, allergic reaction or rejection.
- Convenient: in a baffling simplicity, the preparation of the PRP does not require
complex surgical procedures. It is easy and fast. The doctor prepares a PRP
concentrate containing platelets, white blood cells and plasma depending on the
application of the product.
- Natural. PRP is a simple and effective way to relaunch the body’s own